Secure your home, office or hotelroom with your iDevice or Mac
iVigilo Smartcam Remote adds remote control to Smartcam audio and video surveillance apps
19 MARCH 2013, HEERLEN, THE NETHERLANDS
SummaryNaboo introduces the iVigilo Smartcam Remote iOS app, their latest addition to the iVigilo Smartcam audio and video surveillance family of apps. iVigilo Smartcam Remote establishes a direct link to iVigilo Smartcam running on iOS or Mac OS X, through which the user can select which active Smartcam they want to manage. Furthermore Smartcam Remote allows the user to control the surveillance aspects of the active Smartcam like face or motion detection, alerting and the audio sensor.
Naboo introduces the iVigilo Smartcam Remote iOS app, their latest addition to the iVigilo Smartcam audio and video surveillance family of apps.
Smartcam Remote establishes a direct link to the iVigilo Smartcam app running on iOS and or Mac OS X, through which the user can select which active camera they want to view.
Furthermore Smartcam Remote allows the user to control the surveillance functions of the active Smartcam app, like face or motion detection, alerting and the audio sensor.
Finally Smartcam Remote has an Event History function, which gives the user access to all surveillance events which have been generated by any of their active Smartcams.
The combination iVigilo Smartcam for iOS and OS X with iVigilo Smartcam Remote strengthens the position of iVigilo Smartcam as the leading audio and video surveillance system for iOS and Mac OS X.
Applications vary from an advanced baby monitor, to “mobile security” for business and leisure travelers by securing the travelers hotel room or holiday homes, to an audio and video security system for private residences and small office / home office users.
iVigilo Smartcam Remote is available for free in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Chinese.
Basic free functionality:
A. View your remote iVigilo Smartcam for iOS and Mac OS X
- iVigilo Smartcam Remote identifies automatically all the users active Smartcam apps;
- Live preview images of all camera's are shown in Smartcam Remote;
- The user can select which camera to view full screen;
B. Event history
- A chronological event history with all surveillance events from all Smartcams can be accessed directly from within Smartcam Remote;
iVigilo apps integrate an advanced mechanism for adding functionality to the Smartcam apps, called iVigilo EXtensions. The following EX's are available for Smartcam Remote.
C. Control EX
- The Control EX gives the user remote access to the surveillance functions of each Smartcam. With this EX it is possible to turn alerting and all sensors which are active on the Smartcam on or off;
- The Control EX allows for remote switching between front or back camera on an iDevice runnng Smartcam or switching to additional USB or IP camera's when communicating with Smartcam for Mac OS X;
D. Multicamera EX
- If a user has multiple Smartcam apps running, the Multicam EX will allow him to view and manage all camera's at the same time;
- iOS 6.x;
- Smartcam 1.4 for iOS or Smartcam 1.3 for Mac OS X;
"We are proud to release iVigilo Smartcam Remote, which will further strengthen our position as the leading audio and video surveillance apps for iOS and Mac OS X. " Leon Klinkers
Naboo BV is based in Heerlen, the Netherlands and was founded in 1999. The company engages in the design, development and distribution of software and services for the Internet of Things. Naboo is the developer and publisher of the iVigilo Multimedia Apps.
For more information about Naboo and its products, visit the company’s web site at http://www.naboo.eu.
© 2013 Naboo BV. All rights reserved.
iVigilo® and the iVigilo® logo are registered trademarks of Naboo BV in the European Union and other countries.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.