iVigilo Smartcam for iOS gets an ear in the cloud to let you hear what happens remotely
V1.3 update adds cloud based Audio Sensor and Schedule EXtensions
29 DECEMBER 2012, HEERLEN, THE NETHERLANDS
SummaryNaboo introduces the iVigilo Smartcam 1.3 for iOS update, which adds cloud based Audio Sensor and Schedule EXtensions. With the Audio Sensor EX, the user can define an alert audio level. When Smartcam hears a sound above this level, an alert will be send via EMail or Twitter and the audio event is recorded on the local device and in the cloud. The Schedule EX lets users record events on defined time intervals. Eg. each day in the week, or from Jan 1st to Jan 20th.
Naboo announces the immediate availability of the iVigilo® Smartcam v1.3 for iOS update, adds the Audio Sensor and Schedule EXtensions.
With the Audio Sensor EX, the user can define an alert audio level. When Smartcam recognizes a sound above this level, an alert will be send via EMail or Twitter and the audio event is recorded on the local device and in the cloud. Through the Smartcam's unique iVigilo Cloud function, all audio events can be listened to on any other Smartcam device wherever in the world.
The Schedule EX lets users record events on defined time intervals. Eg. each day in the week, or from Jan 1st to Jan 20th. Furthermore the user can define a frequency within the interval like 10 events per hour. The Schedule EX adds even more flexibility to the way that users can configure their Smartcam recordings.
With the new Audio Sensor EX and Schedule EX, iVigilo Smartcam now supports motion, sound, face detection and time based sensors.
The iVigilo Smartcam app turns your iDevice in an advanced audio & video surveillance system.
Applications vary from an advanced baby monitor, to “mobile security” for business and leisure travelers by securing the travelers hotel room or holiday homes, to an audio and video security system for private residences and small office / home office users.
iVigilo Smartcam uses the latest motion, face and audio detection technologies to analyze the camera and microphone signals of your iDevice in real-time. The user can select the sensitivity level for each sensor.
Once a motion, face or sound is detected the user can choose to send out an alert via email or Twitter.
All sensor alerts are stored in the Smartcam event history. Additionally you can choose to store the events in your iCloud. With this feature you can access over all your Smartcam devices on Mac or iOS the same synchronized events.
iVigilo Smartcam turns your iDevice into an HD wireless webcam, which live stream can be viewed with any modern browser on most devices.
Many functions can be easily accessed remotely from the administrator section of the device website. iVigilo Smartcam+ features a built-in webserver which is used to broadcast the iDevice’s camera signal to the Internet. By typing in the address of the iVigilo Smartcam+ device, any browser will be able to display the live video stream anywhere in the world.
iVigilo Smartcam is available for free in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch and Chinese.
A. Wireless high-quality webcam
- iVigilo Smartcam turns any camera equipped iDevice into a high quality wireless webcam;
- Camera light control for darker moments;
- Support for different video stream qualities;
- Front and back camera support;
- Integrated UPnP port forwarding to program the router;
- Optional user id and password settings for the admin and user camera web pages;
- Integrated web server for streaming the iDevice camera signal to the Internet;
- Easy-to-use web interface for viewing of the video stream and for controlling front / back camera, video quality and camera light through a special admin page;
- Works on local network and on external 3G / Wi-Fi networks;
B. Motion detection
- Built-in motion detection routines. Once a motion is detected a notification is stored in the Event History on the iDevice;
- The user can define the motion detection sensitivity;
C. iCloud support
The event history can be stored in the users iCloud. With this feature all events can be viewed from any other Smartcam device on iOS or Mac OS X. Just install Smartcam on a second or third device and within seconds you will be seeing the event history synchronized over all of your devices.
iVigilo apps integrate an advanced mechanism for adding functionality to the Smartcam app, called iVigilo EXtensions. The following EX's are available.
D. Face Detection EX
Additional face detection mode: Smartcam analyzes the camera signal for faces and sends out an alert once a face has been detected;
E. Alert EX
- On detection of a sensor event (motion, face, audio, schedule) an alert with key frame picture, video or audio clip will be generated;
- Alerts can be send via Email or Twitter;
- Multiple Email or Twitter accounts can be used;
- Mail can be send via any mail server;
- Alert frequency can be configured;
F. Event History EX
- Sensor output like audio, video or pictures events will be saved;
- A chronological event history with detailed information per event is being generated;
- Event data is stored on the device or in the iCloud to allow access from other Smartcam devices;
G. Audio Sensor EX
With the Audio Sensor EX, the user can define an alert audio level. When Smartcam hears a sound above this level, an alert will be send via EMail or Twitter and the audio event is recorded on the local device and in the cloud.
H. Video Recorder EX
This EXtension adds video recording to Smartcam. Video events will be recorded to the device or optionally in the Cloud.
I. Schedule EX
The Schedule EX lets users record events on defined time intervals. Eg. each day in the week, or from Jan 1st to Jan 20th.
Naboo BV is based in Heerlen, the Netherlands and was founded in 1999. The company engages in the design, development and distribution of software and services for the Internet of Things. Naboo is the developer and publisher of the iVigilo Multimedia Apps.
For more information about Naboo and its products, visit the company’s web site at http://www.naboo.eu.
© 2013 Naboo BV. All rights reserved.
iVigilo® and the iVigilo® logo are registered trademarks of Naboo BV in the European Union and other countries.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.